Many people prefer cannabidiol edibles over tinctures and versions that are smoked. There are a wide variety of edibles that are available and you’ll love the options that you have. Gummies are one great option and they come in 5mg as well as 10 mg. They also come in sour gummies and hard candies.
How to Use Gummies/Edibles
Edibles and gummies are infused with CBD. They come in 5 and 10 mg dosages that you can eat in lieu of other forms of taking CBD.
Instead of smoking or vaping the product, you eat the product when you need to take a dose.
Eating gummies or edibles is easy and the products appear to be any other product and won’t draw attention to you.
Why Choose Edibles?
There are many times where you’re out in an area that doesn’t allow smoking or you prefer to be discreet. Taking your gummies or other edibles along with you is an ideal way to discreetly take your CBD and resolve your medical concern without having to smoke the CBD.
No one has to know your medical condition but you, an edible may look just like any other snack, only you have to know that it’s treating a medical condition.
Edibles deliver the CBD in either 5 or 10 mg and you can take them with you anywhere discreetly.
Choosing edibles over smoking will deliver the product directly to your digestive system where it will immediately begin to work. Other products may take longer to kick in and work for your medical needs.
How Are Edibles Made?
- Edibles and gummies are tested to ensure that they are of the highest quality and deliver a pure product.
- No harsh chemicals are ever used in the making of edibles.
- All of the gummies are CBD infused, not coated so you can rest assured that you’re getting a real dosage of CBD and not just a coating of it. This makes for a more reliable product and a more reliable dosage.
- All of the products are completely organic.
- No pesticides are ever used to grow any of the ingredients in our products.
- No herbicides are ever used in growing any of our ingredients.
How Edibles Benefit The Body
- Edibles deliver the CBD directly to your digestive system and will kick in quickly to help your body with your medical issue.
- When CBD oil is smoked or vaped it must first pass through the bloodstream and may take longer to reach the digestive system.
- Patients that are too young to smoke or vape the products can usually take an edible.
Gummies are an ideal option when you need the CBD in your system, but prefer not to smoke it.
Since CBD helps many patients with seizures edibles are a great option when you need to get the product into a younger patient or a patient who won’t smoke it or use the oil.
Cannabis is an individualized treatment. Choosing the right product is important to treating a variety of medical conditions.
CBD works well for anxiety, spasms, seizures, depression, and will have to be individualized for each patient. What works well for one patient may not work at all for another. Finding the delicate balance or ratio of CBD and THC is somewhat of an art. Always start with the smallest dose possible and if that doesn’t work after two hours, take another dose.
Often, it takes a combination dose of CBD and THC to have a therapeutic effect. Choosing edibles helps to balance out the amount of CBD and THC that are being taken.